Saturday, October 9, 2010

Weekend Madness

Well, we're in the middle of the crazy weekend. Worked last night. Today soccer practice, farmers market, lunch. Then I rush home to try and clean this crazy house for the babysitter tonight. Is it wierd that I am worrying about a 17 year old judging me?

What if she tells her mom my house is messy?

What if she tells her mom I served pasta to my kids even though I had no parmesean cheese?

Or what about the time I ran out of pull ups. The babysitter called me at work. I said, oh just put a diaper on my 4 year old, or just put her to bed in undies and I'll deal with it when I get home.

Do you think she tells people about these things?

We'll never know, I hope. I hope it's one of those things that we never do find out the answer to. In the mean time I'll just do a subpar job of cleaning the house for her.

I am excited about the rest of the weekend. We have 70 reservations tonight, which is on the high side of normal for a Saturday night. Although I'm happy when we're busy, I always get a little bit of anxiety worrying that everything will go smoothly. It usually does, so I shouldn't worry.

And tomorrow we have a really cool harvest party that we're hosting along with a local farm. There will be a swing farm and awesome local food, cooked my my husband. It should be a good time.

Well, have a good weekend everyone. I hope I find the time to enjoy mine.

No comments: