Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Exercise

I have got to get better about exercising. Since March I have been going to pilates once a week and have done other things on my own, usually. I've been eating okay.

Lately I've slacked. The past 3 weeks I've missed pilates! Just this morning I was finally going to go. But I had a raging headache and the kids weren't feeling great. I was going to go anyway, power through it. But then the kids freaked out when I went to leave. The headache paired with the yelling made me just give in and stay. Maybe I should have just ran out of there. But honestly, I don't think I could have exercised anyway. So, three weeks without going. Yuck.

I've been feeling sort of awful lately. Too much snacking and not enough exercising. I think I've gained a few. The main reason I'm writing this because I feel it holds me a little bit more accountable to try and exercise and eat better. So here we go. I'm not promising to exercise every day or not eat anything bad. However, I am just promising to be better. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: