Friday, November 12, 2010

What I Wore




I need to try harder with my pics. This weekend I will try to get a good one of what I wear to work. This week I wore, my favorite flannel shirt. I love this shirt, it's my go to, wear twice a week shirt. I can't remember where it's from, but I wore it with a alternative black t and hudson jeans and frye boots.

The other pic is a tracey reese frock dress, bamboo black tights and Seychelle shoes. (Need a better pic of this outfit bc it was a good one, I had on a fitted camel J Crew blazer with it when I was outdoors). Samantha, the cuter one in the pic is wearing gap kids and her brand new haircut. American Girl doll on floor, we are unsure what she's wearing, vintage we think.

1 comment:

GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

CUTE! And I DIE over those shoes. Lovelovelove!