Friday, November 26, 2010

Another Layer

Wow, I haven't posted in awhile. I had been so good at posting often lately. Last week I hosted a Stella and Dot jewelry trunk show. It was so awesome and the jewelry was so great I decided to become a "stylist". This is a bit crazy, I've always been wary of those sort of things, but I decided to just go for it. It's not like I don't have enough to do. Two kids, running a restaurant, trying to keep up with hobbies, housecleaning etc. But, I decided that I thought it was fun and a great product. And that I would just go for it.
So, I'm trying to book trunk shows now, which is why I haven't been blogging. I've spent my time picking out jewelry for my starter kit, making lists of who I think would have a trunk show, and calling, emailing them. Oh, and I've been doing my online training. which is optional, but suggested to make the most money out of this. Which, of course, is what I want. Can I do it all? Restaurant, kids, mom, housekeeper, cook and jewelry salesperson. I have no idea. But who knows? Maybe I can.
If anyone likes jewelry and is interested check it out, I was really impressed with the quality.
www.stelladot.com/taryncocheo

No comments: