Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday

Last night I had a very needed Girls Night Out. 6 of us had dinner and drinks. It really is amazing how much only 2 1/2 hours can do for your soul. I went to bed happy and relaxed.

My little girls got their hair cut and they look so adorable I am dying to take their picture. My camera has been at work for a week and I can't for the life of me remember to get it when I am there.

Today is so busy. It is my one day of the week that my husband gets up with the kids. Of course, they slept until 8. I know this shouldn't bother me, it does a little. I went back to sleep, although I have a lot of trouble getting back to sleep in the morning. I woke at 9:30 with a raging headache. It's bad, and my 2 year old has turned into a screecher, which is not good at all for headaches. Husband ran off to work the moment I opened my eyes. My brother in law is visiting tonight. I have to clean the house, do payroll for work, go to work, supposedly have a quick playdate at 1:30, music class at 4, a potluck from 5 to 6 and then work at 6. Wow, I'm tired just writing that. The kids are screaming and screeching and arguing over a little tiny container with marbles in it. I'm not sure how it's possible that my days when I "sleep in" and are supposedly to be less stressful tend to get more crazy.

There's a positive here. I made chocolate chip cookies last night and I am going to go have one right now. There's crying coming from the playroom, however I'm just picturing that cookie. (I can tell it's not I'm hurt crying, just I'm fighting with my sister crying).

No comments: