Friday, November 5, 2010

What I Wore...





... To Work Tonight
I've been reading Girls Gone Child who is asking people to post what they wore. I am pretty bad at taking pictures of myself, but it was my first time. I also need another room of the house. Obviously, I took these pics in my playroom.
I am wearing:
dress: Papillon Blanc
tights: Express
purple watch: unknown
boots: Vintage Fryes from 1970's

These are my favorite boots. I forgot to wear the bracelets I wanted to wear with this, next time...
by the way, omg, who doesn't clean up before taking pics that they put on the internet. I apologize. In my defense, I had just gotten off work and I am exhausted, I just really wanted to get this post up. Next time, clean room, I promise.

2 comments:

GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! I love this outfit so much! So much color! Ole! xoxoxo!

Helene said...

love love love the dress!!
sooo cute!