Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Medley



The Chasing Fireflies catalog came today, I cannot believe how many beautiful things are in that catalog, and how expensive they are. Who gets to buy these things? I love them. I'm going to have to stick with my old navy and the childrens place items. I love love love this pink dress. I want it (for my kids of course).

I just finished reading "The Time Travelers Wife". I've seen the movie and I think it must the most romantic story ever. I didn't want it to end. And, I want a love like that. I know it's not realistic but still, I am swooning over their love for each other.

My daughter fell asleep on the couch and I've never seen her look cuter.

I went to Pilates this morning. Yay for me!!

I organized 3 closets. Let's hope they can stay that way. I have way more top sheets than bottom and have no idea why. And I hate folding sheets.

No comments: