Sunday, August 1, 2010

blah, blah, blah

In laws are visiting, we had a busy day. I got home from work at 12:30 am and Ella woke up at 3:30. She went back to sleep with me but was tossing and turning. Not a great night of sleep. We are about to attempt to go out to eat (me and in laws and children) at our restaurant. Wish us luck. I get anxiety just thinking of bringing the children out to eat. You just never know how they'll be. We're going at 5:30, so hopefully it will be early enough that it will be fine.

Tomorrow my husband and I are involved in a fun event called the Columbia County Bounty. It should be a fun event where we make food that was donated from local farms. It should be a great event to get out there and talk about the restaurant.

It will be a busy week and pilates was cancelled tomorrow. That usually keeps me sane, when I know I have one or two exercise days already scheduled in. I was planning on going tomorrow, so I'm kind of bummed it was cancelled.

No comments: