Thursday, July 1, 2010

On the Edge


I have so had enough lately. Everything is overwhelming to me. I think it's too much time alone with the kids. And it's summer, we're supposed to be out having FUN. Not getting overwhelmed, depressed, stressing about how to have fun.

The kids are overwhelming me easily lately. The whining, the arguing, the why does it sound like your sister is outside? Is she outside? Let her in, she's not a dog you know. (This happenned today).

I tend to argue with my husband when I feel like this. He thinks I'm being all, poor me. At least you have time to do what you want, he says. Do I really, I'm not so sure. Do I have a flexible schedule, yes. But I definitely don't get to do what I want. I don't remember the last time I got to try something on in a dressing room. Or go to the bathroom in a public place without yelling, do not open that door to a almost 2 year old.

And I'm not trying to complain but when your husband works 6 days a week, 12 hours a day and barely helps on his day off, because he's tired, it's hard, that's all.
And I too am trying to balance working from home and working at the restaurant 2 nights a week. He does not see where I am coming from at all, and I guess I don't really see where he's coming from either.

Oh well. sorry for such a downer post. Look at these cuties that I get to spend so much time with...

Oh and another thing, I thought kids were supposed to be worn out in the summer from running and swimming and all that? My four year old has been staying up until 10 every night. She will not sleep.

Tomorrow will be a great day, I'm sure of it.

No comments: