Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Almost Party Time

I am starting to think about Ella's birthday party. She turns 2 next month! I can't believe it. I'm excited about having a summer birthday kid. Great for parties. I was thinking of having a owl theme. I'm having dreams of being all martha stewarty and making my own invites and making these cake pops that I found on bakerella. My husband kindly informed me that I was crazy and there's no way I can pull that off. Lovely, I'm so glad he has so much faith in me.

So, of course, now I only want to do it more. I can do this, I'm sure of it.

How cool are these?

There's so many to choose from. I think I will try one in the next week or so as a trial run. I also found a adorable owl dress for Ella for her bday.

The great thing about a second child is that I in no way feel that I need to get her a gift. There will be other people for that. So I can just focus on having a really fun summer party.

More to come soon, I might have to head to the craft store later...

No comments: