Friday, June 4, 2010

I have had the worst day. Let's see, well actually it's been the worst last 2 days.
Yesterday was my husbands grandmothers funeral which we drove 4 hours to get to. We rushed back b/c we had to work last night. We cut it really close with getting home in time. We got a flat tire on the way home.

Work was fine, busy, crazy, but nothing bad happenned.

Today has just been nuts. Ella goes to daycare at 8. Then I went to bring Samantha to school, where I had to have a meeting with her teachers. It was her first day back since the UTI issue. then I went to deal with the car issue, no resolvement yet, I have to go back tomorrow. I went to the "office" and got about 1 hour of work done. Then I went to pick up Ella, where I got a phone call that Samantha had a accident and could I bring clothes. Then I got a call from my brother, can you drive me to pick up the car that's in the shop, it's 20 minutes away and I can only drive 50 and under b/c of the donut on my car. By this time I have about 10 minutes before I have to go back to school to get Samantha and I still have to do payroll. I get Samantha and get home so I can clean, cook dinner before bringing the kids to the babysitter and do payroll before work. Ding dong. doorbell rings. My doorbell never rings. It is....

.... a census person. I'm sorry, but damn you census people. If you are on, I'm sorry but really. Why do we need to know how many people are in my house? I called the census person back after her first visit. Since then she has called me 3 times a day and stalked my house to get me. I said, why don't I leave you the old form and you can transfer the info to the new form. Oh, no, we can't do that. She has to speak to me in person.

She was talkative, chatty and seemed to have no sense of the fact that I may have something better to do at the moment, with cryings kids and another kid wanting a snack and oh, yeah, the payroll.

I will never be a census person, it is just inconvenient to busy people.

So now I have a very cranky child, no dinner made. This weekend is going to be crazy and I'm not in the right frame of mind to deal with it.

No comments: