Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We moved...
my husband and I have spent the last 2 years staying in my parents basement. We finally have a place of our own. It is quite exciting for us.

In the last 2 years, many of my posessions (home decorating, furniture and kitchen items) have been in storage.

I unwrapped lots of them today. It was so nice, seeing things I haven't in so long. I actually forgot about some of it. I own a ice cream scoop that actually looks like ice cream and some really cool serving bowls I have probably only used a handful of times.
And in with the kitchen stuff 2 cd's: Ugly Kid Joe and John Lennon Milk & Honey.

Other big news, Tim and I now have a dishwasher! I have never had a dishwasher so this is quite a big deal. It is fancy and I love it. I'm in major nesting mode trying to get stuff in order. It is almost impossible to get organized after moving with 2 children. It is so hard to get stuff done. Tomorrow Ella has daycare until 12:30 and Samantha has school all day. I hope to be very productive.

No comments: