Monday, February 1, 2010

Moving!

We are moving in 1 month. I am so excited I can barely take it. I am diving into all things house related. Organization, home furnishings etc. I'm taking out all the shelter magazines that have been boarded up for years. I'm excited to make this house a home! It's been so long since we've had that. Our family has been living in my parents basement for 2 years now and I can't wait to have space and closets and pretty things to look at other than just the necessitites. Of course, we'll be on a tight budget so there's not too much I can get. But I'm sure I can come up with some creative ways to make the house beautiful.

In other news, I gave away 8 bags of clothing to good will today! I am decluttering like I mad person.

With V day coming up I'd like to get Tim a present. We're not big on presents. So i wanted to surprise him and get him something great.

I am also doing the 30 Day Shred/P 90 X / trying to get in shape. Tomorrow is Day One.

No comments: