Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Feeling much better about myself. I cleaned the bedrooms today and finally matched the socks that have been sitting in the laundry basket for about 6 months. Literally... I wish I was exaggerating (and so does my husband). Sadly, that seems like a enormous accomplishment for me today. I worked out tonight, did the 30 Day Shred. Made me feel so much better since I ate tons of chocolate today. And I finished half of the payroll. I will finish the rest in the morning because i left part of it at work. Hopefully I will make it down the driveway successfully tomorrow. Tim had to walk up our half mile long driveway tonight. Tons of fun. We have snow drifts that are a foot high, but only about 6-8 inches of snow, I think. It's still coming though. The kids can finally go out and play tomorrow! I have to go in to work for a 9 Am meeting. and Samantha and I have to write out her valentines tomorrow. Way to wait until the last minute. Well I'm off to read my book.

No comments: