Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Well I haven't posted in awhile. Life has been crazy. It's just life, I guess. I have been feeling a little too stressed to sit down and think of posts. But maybe that's exactly when I should post? Our restaurant has been stressful and ever consuming. I have not been doing a great job of handling the restaurant bookeeping. I have to get a bit more structured than I have been at it. There is so much to do that it's a bit overwhelming and I'm not sure how to handle it. Days go by and I get 3 or 4 things done when I wish I was getting a full 8 hours in. I think that's what I need to really accomplish anything. I don't know how that's possible. I only have half day child care and I have to answer emails, exercise, there's just so much to get done.

And then the kids have been swimming and dancing a t balling and oh, my it's neverending.

How do you deal with life when things are feeling out of control?

Instead of buckling down and doing a few hours of work now I think I'll just go watch Lost. I need a little bit of time to myself, right?

No comments: