Friday, December 10, 2010

Hello

Well hello there. Nice to see you.

I have been so busy. I'm exhausted and the house is messy. But, the christmas tree is up, laundry is done and I have been working a lot.

I just tried to finish my christmas shopping for the kids and Amazon wanted to charge me $45 for shipping. What?!? I'm glad I always read over the invoice carefully before clicking okay. When your child is turning 5 and old enough to get it how do you christmas shop when you have a husband who works all the time? I have four things to get: my first scooter, wagon, bongo drums and a music type toy for Ella. We are going to the mall tomorrow but it's just me and the kids. I'm not sure how to do this!?! I would also like to get them christmas pajamas but it's not imperative.

I've always done all the christmas shopping and this year it's getting to me. I don't wanna do it all myself! Kid gifts, his parents gifts, all of it. Yuck.

Also, I have been working this Stella & Dot jewelry thing. Had 3 trunk shows so far in the past week. And in the next week I have 5 more! It's fun.

I'm pretty happy even though the restaurant isn't as busy as it should be. I love the holidays, christmas trees, christmas lights and Santa. It is so fun to share all this with your kids.

No comments: